Saturday, January 15, 2005

Blogkeeping.

Something that drives me nuts is clicking on a link at someone's blog, only to discover that the site is 404 or if it's another blog that they're point to, that it hasn't been updated in ages.

I don't have many links (lots more than I started out with) but I do try to make sure that they're good ones. No promises, of course, but I'll try to keep it that way.

This week I'm adding Paxety Pages to Florida Bloggers. (Thanks for the link, Juan. Go Jags! Okay, okay. Next year.)

And a thanks to Mark at auterrific, too, now listed under "MORE RECOMMENDED BLOGS."

Also under "MORE RECOMMENDED BLOGS" I've added The Counterterrorism Blog, which bills itself as:

The first multi-expert blog dedicated solely to counterterrorism issues, serving as a gateway to the community for policymakers and serious researchers. Designed to provide realtime information about cases and policy developments.

Another one added under "MORE RECOMMENDED BLOGS" and coming from across "The Pond," is EU Referendum.

Just One Minute, another addition to "MORE RECOMMENDED BLOGS" has been looking at the issues behind overhauling Social Security, and fact checking.

(Oh, and my sitemeter icon went wild a few days ago and suddenly showed up where it shouldn't have been. I have no idea why. Then again, I really don't know what I'm doing but I did finally manage to get it back where it belongs.)

UPDATE: It all started this morning while I was moving bags of feed and while turning, sneezed. I know back troubles and this ain't it, but I'm definitely "ouchy." As a result, I've spent a good part of today surfing Florida blogs and added a whole bunch more links. No, I did not add every Florida blog I looked at. Why? Because it's MY blog and I'll link if I want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home