Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday catblogging, me?

No.

I almost passed the quiz by when I saw it because I don't have cats.

I took it anyway, but instead of felines (which I don't have), I answered the questions as best I could based on having dogs!

Admittedly, I had to stop a few times and think hard (really hard) in order to try to choose from answers designed for cat owners.

(Which I am not.)

After a little change here and there, though, I am not unhappy with the results.

Nurturing Cat Dog Parent: You love to spoil your
four-legged babies. You haven't neared the
Crazy-Cat Dog-Lady line quite yet... keep up the
good work! :)


What kind of Cat Parent are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

That's what I got for cats! We're good people, us.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

That's what I got for cats! We're good people, us.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home