Friday, April 15, 2005

I hate these things!

Trekkie Appreciator
Survey Says...


You like Star Trek and have obviously watched more than a couple of episodes or movies, but you don't live or breathe the world (read: you probably don't go to your local McDonalds in your Klingon gear - not that there's anything wrong with that...). Excellent! You've managed to tread the fine line between sci-fi buff and Star Trek nerd (otherwise known as the difference between enjoying Star Trek for its entertainment value and running around with a batleth quoting Klingon battle poetry).



Via: My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I am a Double Dumb Ass, and I don't even understand the significance of *that*. On the bright side, I'm probably well-adjusted socially. Yeah, right.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home