Thursday, September 08, 2005

Settings

I'm playing with 'em as it relates to comments. The first piece of crud I received about three weeks ago took me by surprise. Then nothing more for a week. (Trust me on this: I wasn't crying.) One more two weeks ago.

Now every time I post something, as SOON as I post something.

Yesterday, three all at the same time.

I'd like to keep the comments as open as possible and I'm trying to do that. Yes, I know I could go to Haloscan BUT I'd much prefer trying to handle it with blogger's settings, especially since they added word verification a few weeks ago. Here's hoping it works.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience boys and girls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand the word verification thing. :(

Especially since the bloody thing fails too many times even when you get it right.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home