Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thanks loads

Gekko tagged me with one of those idiotic memes. Which is really neat and nifty 'cause she doesn't do 'em, but did this time because Paula tagged her.

Well I don't do 'em, either, Gekko! But <deep sigh> since it's you . . .

Name five oddball habits:

1. When a friend asks a favor, I try to do it. That may not seem oddball but look at what I'm doing right now, okay! Enough said.

2. Since I hate being late to anything, I'm pathologically early. Since it's also rude to be too early, I sit out in my car (or hide somewhere else) for gawd knows how long so that when I finally go in, it looks like I'm on time.

3. I chew my finger nails. In order to make sure I don't, I smooth the edges every day with a nail file 'cause I can't have any snags or rough edges on them 'cause it drives me nuts. If I don't do that, I start worrying the spot and then picking it and then . . . the next thing ya know, no nails again.

4. When I eat corn on the cob, I pry the kernels off with my bottom teeth one row at a time, all the way across the cob.

5. Christmas shopping? I gotta have a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone. Gotta.

I ain't tagging five others. If someone wants to volunteer, feel free.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I do the early thing!! Well, I used to anyway... I don't go nowhere no more cuz I'm too tired.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, early. Me, too.

7:43 PM  
Blogger doyle said...

You two are only trying to make me feel normal by saying that, except I know you! You're both so totally weird it's not going to work!

Or maybe that is kinda normal?

Which means if it is I'm not, which is making me feel really weird right now.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

I'm pathologically late unless it's a business meeting. Then, and only then, am I on time.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home