Monday, January 30, 2006

Randomology

Random Thoughts

Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it, so I said "Implants?"

I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea..."

I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.

I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and Butthead's.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

Via: Hey Joe!

4 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

"There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and Butthead's."

Yup, been there done that ... LOL

8:35 PM  
Blogger SinisterBaby said...

"I am perfect"

Yes, you are.

Rob

11:59 PM  
Blogger SinisterBaby said...

"Buy one dog, get one flea."

The flea might go well with the Flied Lice.

Rob :-)

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Pretty good.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home