Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm ready for Spring!

"What is she, nuts?" I'm sure some of you are saying. "Christmas hasn't gotten here quite yet, and Doyle's already bellowing about Spring?"

First, I've never claimed any degree of sanity. Secondly, I'm freezing.

Today's high was 42, and tonight the temperature is going back down to the low 20s.

Yes, I live in Florida and yes, we have heat but this is abnormal, at least for this time of year. Normally, we get four to six weeks of cold starting in mid-January, with a few nights here and there of freezing temperatures and a few days like today. But, this is way too early and with the steady wind, I don't know or care what the weatherjerks claim the wind chill factor makes it feel like. I know what it feels like.

I'm freezing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home