Sunday, April 17, 2005

I hate these things!

I knew the results would turn out to be a mixed up mess. How right I was.

Your Linguistic Profile:

45% General American English
30% Yankee
20% Dixie
5% Upper Midwestern
0% Midwestern



I especially agree with Pious Agnostic who noted that it's impossible to answer some of the questions. For example:

10. What do you call an easy class?

A crip course
A gut
A blow off
None of the above. It's a "snap class" because passing is as easy as snapping your fingers.

11. If it's raining while the sun is shining, you call it:

The Devil is Beating His Wife
A sunshower
You have no term for it
Again, none of the above. Here in the Sunshine State, it's called typical.

Via: Pious Agnostic, Jenna and Norma

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

I wondered about that class thing too, but it's been so long, I didn't remember what we called it.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

A "skate" class.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home