Saturday, April 01, 2006

It was only a matter of time

I don't remember the specific post, but a while back a reply at ABFreedom asked how it had been possible to obtain someone's telephone phone number.

I responded that through some of "Find Your High School Classmate" search engines on the Internet it's really quite simple.

I'd added that I found out just how easy it was when it had happened to me several years ago, but deleted that part before I hit PUBLISH because I was worried someone might ask me about the circumstances.

It wasn't one of the best times of my life with all the sticky situations and teasing.

Once again I've made the mistake of thinking, believing, that everyone had forgotten, but it looks like once again someone's been digging into my past.

3 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Nice hair Stevie ... LOL

Not much information is needed to find anything anymore. fragments can reveal volumes.

11:15 AM  
Blogger doyle said...

AB: Nice hair Stevie

I'll have you know this isn't the first time I've been mistaken for a music superstar!

"You sound just like Barbra Streisand," someone once told me.

"Too bad I can't sing like her," I replied. "If I did I wouldn't be waiting tables . . . did you want a mug or pitcher?"

8:54 PM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

Pitcher please.. don't need the mug, I'll empty it in no time .. LOL

on the link Hamous correctly guessed Stevie Nicks ... So you just got a new name when you come over to this table .. LOL

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home