Friday, November 24, 2006

Attn: Florida Bloggers

"Billo," who comments here periodically, never asks people to call attention to his own blog. This is an exception and an important one if like me, you live in Florida.

I've known Bill for a lot of years. When it comes to forensic pathology I know he knows his stuff for a very simple reason: He is one. He also has the magical ability to take the most complex medical matter and explain it so clearly and simply that even I understand.

In two posts, Bill explains how Dr. Charles Siebert, the Bay County Medical Examiner, determined that 14-year-old Martin Anderson died of sickle cell trait and not a beating by guards at the "boot camp" he'd been sent to, why that determination was correct, and describes the political "lynching" of Dr. Siebert that's followed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! The press has been pretty one-sided about this.

billo

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Billo's two posts. Very informative on many levels. I forwarded to a few people I know.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home