Thursday, December 28, 2006

Judge not . . . if you ain't one

And a judge I am this year for The Florida Masochist's Knucklehead of the Year Award. Well . . . one of them anyway. Uh . . . judge, I mean. Not knucklehead.

Voting on category winners was conducted before Christmas and TFM has begun announcing the preliminary results.

And, the winners (so far) are . . .

MSM
Generic
Organizations, Corporation and Associations
Bureaucratic
Politics
Sports and Entertainment.

Stay tuned to TFM for the results of other categories.

Then, it comes down to the big one. The BIG Winner! Who, I know you're already wondering, will the judges select for the most coveted award of all: KNUCKLEHEAD OF THE YEAR!

With so many overqualified nominees it was a difficult choice to make. But finally, after much thought, I submitted my ballot in this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home