Sunday, November 25, 2007

I hate these things!

Ultimate 2008 Presidential Candidate Matcher
Your Result: Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney was the governor of Massachusetts, where he was known as a centrist. He reformed the state healthcare system, and would pursue reforms at the national level as well. Romney supports oil drilling in Alaska, but also alternative energy sources. He claims to be conservative on issues like abortion and gay civil unions, and he supports the Iraq war. Romney supports fair trade, as well as a greater focus on math and science in our schools.

Ron Paul
Rudy Guiliani
John McCain
John Edwards
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Dennis Kucinich
Ultimate 2008 Presidential Candidate Matcher
Take More Quizzes

Bill Quick suspects this quiz just might be rigged.

Click on over and let me know if your initial response -- even before answering any questions -- was the same as mine: Ron Paul.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger pamibe said...

It's rigged; it gave me Mitt too. Usually these things say Fred Thompson or Duncan Hunter for me.

6:56 AM  
Blogger GUYK said...

I have no doubt it is rigged..I either get Tancredo or Thompson on most of them and this sumbitch gives me Romney..ME! A centrist...get real.

4:55 PM  
Blogger gekko said...

Mine said "Richard Nixon."

Should I worry?

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home