Friday, November 26, 2004

The Diplomad?

While waiting to see if fire department woulld join us for Thanksgiving (Hubby was outside doing his first deep-fried turkey), and since everything I had to take care of was done (had been done) I cruised blogs. One I found so interesting, I'm telling you about it.

I have no idea of these "guys" are really real, but they seem to make a lot of sense. They make a lot of sense to me, anyway, because I agree with quite a bit of what they have to say.

Diplomad describes itself as:

A Blog by career US Foreign Service officers. They are Republican (most of the time) in an institution (State Department) in which being a Republican can be bad for your career -- even with a Republican President! Join the State Department Republican Underground. FSOs (and others) Send us your suggested posts to diplomad-at-hotmail-dot-com
Give 'em a look!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home