Monday, February 07, 2005

Oops!

Are flip-flops still in style? It seems so if your name is John Kerry.



Flip-flops are just so . . . me.


Kerry, in an interview Sunday on NBC's "Meet The Press," was asked whether he would follow President Bush's example and release all of his military records. "I have," Kerry said. "I've shown them -- they're available for you to come and look at." He added that "people can come and see them at headquarters."

But when a reporter showed up yesterday morning to review the documents, the campaign staff declined, saying all requests must go through the press spokesman, Michael Meehan. Late yesterday, Meehan said the only records available would be those already released to this newspaper.
- Kerry refuses to release more records, April 20, 2004.

Oops.

MR. RUSSERT: Would you sign Form 180?

SEN. KERRY: But everything, Tim...

MR. RUSSERT: Would you sign Form 180?

SEN. KERRY: Yes, I will. But everything that we put in it, Tim--everything we put in--I mean, everything that was out was a full documentation of all of the medical records, all of the fitness reports.
- Meet the Press, January 20, 2005

Oops!

My full military record has been made public," Kerry said. ''All of my medical records and all of my fitness reports, every fitness report involving each place I served, is public. - February 6, 2005.
~~~~~~
If Kerry's made all of his military records available, one of them should be the F-180 that would allow complete access to, and independent review of all of his military records which would then verify his statement. Until that form is signed, Kerry can and will continue with his bogus claims.

Perhaps the wrong question is being asked. Instead of asking him, "Will you sign the F-180?", to which he always answers that he will, I wish someone would pin him down on when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home