Saturday, March 19, 2005

I hate these things!

This is where I am on "the map" according to this quiz.




NW-You would feel most at home in the Northwest region. You advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. Your neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists," or "anarcho-capitalist."
Where are you?

(Via INDC)

And if it's Saturday (and it is) it's time for Wizbang's Carnival of the Trackbacks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Stupid test. A few of my answers were near the middle but most of them were off at one end or other, and they still say "You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions."

If wanting to abolosh the minimum wage and remain a strong supporter of public schools evens out to make me a centrist rather than a wacko, I guess that's okay. I guess.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doyle:

I wound up in the same region as you. I'm not so crazy about Jesse Ventura hanging around with us, but we sure could do worse.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

They say I'm a centrist like Hip. Most of my answers *were* in the middle, though, 'cept for sex and druuuuuuuuuugs.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home