Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Jenna is one smart lady.

And she's talented, too.

I've had Polipundit's Kerry Clock in my sidebar since shortly after John-boy promised months ago to finally sign the F-180 that would release his military records to the public.

In a May 24 Boston Globe article, Kerry is quoted as saying he's just signed it!

Really!

Jenna's update of Polipundit's original script reflects this earthshattering news, especially since . . . well, no.

Kerry hasn't had someone mail it for him yet. (That's what peons are for, right? Besides, he has to have someone else to blame when it's never received.)

Kerry explains his staff is still going through it (It's a freekin' form, idiot.) but that "very, very shortly, you will have a chance to see it."

I have this horrible image of Kerry prancing along, hopping and skipping, followed by a gaggle of reporters while he chants:

I signed it.
I signed it.
I green and yellow signed it.
I never said I'd send it in.
So you might as well just drop it."
And if you read the Meet the Press transcript (the link to it is part of Polipundit's original script) carefully, the only thing Kerry actually committed to was signing the F-180.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

And my ears are burning, and my face is red. But thanks.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home