Monday, May 07, 2007

Mama thed . . .

Mama thed I wath a good boy. Thee kept thaying that all the way there and all the way home again, and tho did everybody there while they . . .

Mama tellth me it'th my Annual Everythingth. I'm thure you don't know what that ith, but trutht me. It'th really yucky.

They thtick thingth in me and up my . . . in there. And then whut.ever it is they thuck IN there, they wiggle it around for a while before they take it out.

I'm glad to be home again.

I'm exthauthted.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you need some really big cookies after being such a good boy!

3:01 PM  
Blogger doyle said...

I get really ecthited when we go wide inda car. Thee was thocked when I that and waited 'til thee thaid "IN" and waited 'til thee thaid "OUT" becauth I NEVER do that. But I did yethterday. Both wayth!

Becauth I wath thutth a good boy Mama gave me lottha treatth yethterday, Mith Pam. Even more than thee uthually doeth! And Doka gave me thum, too. And the ladeeth gave me more!

But Mama'th treatth tatht better. Doka'th treatth are are thumthing called dietic. They tatht like thit.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home