Friday, November 26, 2004

Vote Pat Tillman SI's Sportsman of the Year!!!

Sports Illustrated is doing its Sportsman of the Year Fan Poll. One of the athletes nominated is Pat Tillman.

To vote, click on the link I've shown above. A "strip" of small pictures will be on the left side of the screen. Scroll down, Tillman is the next to last one shown.

Click on his picture and a small window will open where you can read his bio and/or vote.

The response will be a list of the top three vote getters.

Yesterday Lance Armstrong was first, someone I never heard of was second, and Pat Tillman was third.

(I spotted it at Knowledge is Power and kept trying to generate a link to her post. I finally gave up.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

At the time I voted (just before posting this comment), it was Michael Phelps, Lance Armstrong, and Pat Tillman.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home