Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The light bulb came on

I realized something the other day. (Please hold the applause.) This blog of mine will always be under construction. I may have changed my mind about placing something somewhere, or perhaps I no longer think something fits so I took it out, or perhaps I added something new.

The NEW thing I added today is a section called . . .

What did I call it? Oh, yeah! Information on . . .

If I like a site and think it's particularly informative on a specific issue -- like the Cato Institute site on Social Security reform -- I'm going to stick a link to it there.

There are numerous reasons why I thought this addition was an excellent idea. The primary one is that since this is my blog, I can do whatever the heck I want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

You go, Donna! I just changed my whole blog look last month and added a zillion new peeps...and I *had* to have something artsy-fartsy and couldn't do it myself, so I paid for it. I may try to redo some of my paulalight.com linked pages myself in the Shag them. Har!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home