Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Now taking applications

White House press spokesman Scott McClellan had hardly announced his resignation today before rumors began swirling (Leaks began dripping?) on who would be chosen to replace him.

Names mentioned so far (that I recognized) include Tony Snow (Fox News), Torie Clark (former Pentagon spokesman spokeswoman spokesperson) and Ann Coulter.

With as polite and shy and respectful as the White House press corps is, I think Coulter would be an excellent choice BUT, as I've stated before, there's someone else far better suited.



LATER: Carnivalized at Carnival of the Trackbacks LX

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you there... what a breath of fresh air he would be!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

You're evil.

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

You crack me up!!!

LOL

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home