Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Shakespeare

THE TOP TEN PICK-UP LINES ONCE ACTUALLY USED BY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE


#10) Naturally "Romeo and Delores" is just a working title but I could be persuaded to change it for you M'Lady.

#9) Hey, how about a little puck?

#8) Et tu, cutie.

#7) Shall I compare thee to a brick outhouse?

#6) If I whispered in thine ear that thou hadst a body of beauty unknown but to the heavens, wouldst thou hold it against me?

#5) Hey baby, can Ophelia up?

#4) Without thine companionship dear lady, I fearest I'd spend the evening with pen in hand, if thout knowest what I mean.

#3) Wouldst thou away to yon Motel 6 with me?

#2) Is this a dagger I see before me? Nay, I'm merely happy to cast eyes upon thy beauty.

#1) Do me or not do me, that is the question.

Via: Hey Joe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Those are great!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home