Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"Happy New Year!"

Owwieeeee!

My head ... and my belly feels funny, too.

The Tweat Lady said some hair of the dog would make me feel better so I licked Stawbuck but when I did the he mumbled, "Sasha! I love you," fell over, started to snore and hasn't moved since.

Tastes like he needs a bath, too.

Eeeeeeeeeew!

No wonda my tongue feels all ... all fuwwy.

Could everyone keep it down a bit? Please! Just for a little while. Just a little bit? Maybe something like ...

Happy New Year!

Love,

Fwedwick The Gweat

~~~~~

LATER: Linked to at Canine Carnival 10.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pamibe said...

YAY! More Fredrick! Happy 2008, Fred and Starbuck! Oh, to your peoples, too. :D

2:21 PM  
Blogger doyle said...

Owwieeeee!

Love,

Fwedwick The Gweat

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home