Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's just not fair!

The Tweat Lady let me out to pee and poop and then she put me in her caw and we went for a wide and then we were at this place with music and noise and funny people-wides that go up and down and wound and wound but weally don't go anywhere and there's big people and little people all over the place, coming up and gwabbing me saying, "What a cute doggie!" and twying to feed me gooooooooood-smelling stuff but the Tweat Lady kept telling them not to ‘cause I'd puke.

And then ... and then ... and then I saw My Guy with a bunch of other guys, and ladies, too, and they had MORE gooooooooood-smelling stuff but My Guy wouldn't let THEM give me any, either, telling them I'd puke.

Next thing the other guys, and ladies, too, are passing me ‘wound saying, "What a cute doggie!"

One of the other guys had dogs. Big dogs like Stawbuck but funny looking. White with spots all over ‘em.

THEY got sit in the BIG woo-woo cars and eat everything the little people gave them! But not me!

It's just not fair!

When I get big, I wanna be a Damnation!!!

Love,
Fwedwick The Gweat

~~~~~


And I got to go to another carnival!

Love,
Fwedwick The Gweat

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pamibe said...

I hope you get to be a Damnation when you grow up, Fredrick! LOL!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

LOL! "Damnation" is a pretty fair description of Hobo, Fredrick. I'll have to remember that.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home